· Each session will run for 90 minutes, tickets are to be purchased online and all children must be accompanied by responsible adult over 18 years old, Toy Toon does not accept responsibility for the supervision of any children. The admission cost does not include food & drink.
· In addition to our in-store menu, we have a Mates Menu which provides a choice of sharing platters to purchase. These must be ordered and paid for in full at the time of booking your play session tickets. Any food ordered online is non-refundable.
· We have a designated area for shoes and jackets with very limited space for pushchairs. Please aim to bring your children along with this in mind, any pushchairs brought on site will have to be folded. We cannot however guarantee a space for them and you may be asked to seek an alternative safe space outwith the premises.
· Although shoes are not to be worn inside, we do ask you wear socks for health and safety purposes. If you have forgotten yours, new socks can be purchased from a member of staff. Feel free to bring slippers or borrow from our basket at the front door.
· Food consumed on the property must be purchased onsite and eaten at the tables, please do not bring food and drink into the play areas. You may be asked to pay for any damage caused by food or drink if taken in to the Toon.
· We respectfully request that no alcohol or drugs are brought in to/used within Toy Toon. Anyone found/suspected to be breaking this rule will be asked to leave immediately with no entitlement to a refund and depending on circumstances, the police will be informed. Our Toon is a smoke free area, this includes the use of e-cigarettes and vapes.
· We would like for everyone to have a great, safe time whilst at Toy Toon - please no fighting, bullying or abusive/offensive language towards each other or our staff. It will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave the premises.
· Please report any incidents to Toy Toon staff immediately.
· Toy Toon does not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to people, personal property or belongings. Entry to the building is controlled, however, we respectfully ask that you keep valuables with you at all times.
· No animals are allowed in Toy Toon bar assistance dogs.
· If you or one of your party are feeling unwell prior to your visit we ask that that you do not attend your booked session, if anyone becomes unwell during your Toy Toon visit we kindly ask that you leave promptly.
· Please ensure all Toy Toon property is left behind at the end of your session for others to enjoy and for you to return to play with!
· You are more than welcome to take photos of your time at Toy Toon, this must be for personal use only - photographs for commercial purposes are prohibited unless prior permission is sought from management. Why not tag us in your photos @toytoonelgin on social media!
· We cannot wait for you to explore Toy Toon; please be aware and remember there are risks associated with children playing and having fun together. These will at times include children being exposed to moderate physical activity, tripping and bumping into objects and other children or adults.
· Toy Toon is a play area that caters for a wide range of ages but we have toys on site that may be deemed unsuitable for certain age groups. Toy Toon management request that it is the responsibility of all supervising adults to ensure they observe their children at play, ensuring they are comfortable and capable to play safely in each area and with its contents. Toy Toon take no responsibility for those playing with toys outwith the recommended age of play.
· Unaccompanied adults (i.e. no children in their group) will not be permitted entry to Toy Toon.
· Toy Toon reserves the right to cancel any session at short notice. If this happens, a refund will be issued.